9 Reasons I love The Mad Blogger
The other night I sat down to write a post for this blog and I started thinking about what it takes to be a real blogger. Does it mean that you have a million post on your blog or that you have a million readers subscribing to your RSS feed? Could it be that you have a million comments on each of your post? I might have exaggerated a little, actually a lot, but you get the picture. The answer is no.
A real blogger is someone who has the passion to write. I call this the mad blogger because just like the mad scientist they often accomplish something in the end.
I have come across blogs that seem to be dishing out more post in a day than I could count and they would often have a lot of comments but their post were merely crap.
I have also come across post that intrigued me and got me thinking but didn’t have a single comment on them.
I often wonder why this is and i have come to the conclusion that it all has to do with the way that they market their material but that is a topic for another post.
What I want to talk about is the mad blogger or the passionate blogger. This real blogger has something that most of us want and it comes down to this:
1. They often search around looking for things that would be interesting to others.
2. They write post that truly help someone
3. They know what they are talking about
4. They give credit where credit is due
5. They don’t just write but they write with passion
6. The things that they say in a post often make you think in amazement
7. They know how to write so that others can take in what they say
8. They love to blog and it isn’t just about the money even though that helps
9. They find real reasons to write instead of just writing about anything
This is the real mad blogger and anybody can be this person all it takes is a little passion behind the writing. The passion should come from a love to write. I want the fire lit underneath me so that I can be a mad blogger.